You have options. We have information.
- What kinds of abortions are there?
- Is abortion right for me?
- How can I take care of a baby?
- How will I tell my parents?
- My boyfriend wants me to get an abortion, but I don't want to.
- Will our relationship change?
- Will I be able to finish school?
- Where can I find free medical care?
- Can I get free insurance for prenatal care?
These are just some of the questions we can help you answer.
Call 414-962-2212 to schedule your free appointment.
You may have questions about abortion procedures and risks and how an abortion may affect you long-term. Our trained client advocates can discuss all of your options so you can make an informed decision.*
You may be wondering if you can parent on your own and you may have a lot of questions. There are resources to help you and we can talk honestly with you about whatever concerns you.
We do not arrange adoptions, or make money if you choose adoption. We are only here to talk honestly with you and to answer any questions you may have about the adoption process.
*We do not perform medical procedures. Ultrasounds are used for dating pregnancies and to see a heart beat. We do not perform, nor do we refer for, abortions.